Sunday, July 19, 2009

Celebrating Alone.

July 16, I already sent a message to my partner that we will see each other on Sat July 18, but he didn't reply. Because he didn't reply I'm expecting that it's ok to him.

On July 18th afternoon before I sleep, I send him a messge "kita tau mya ah, miss n kita mkE". I wate his reply, but it tooks an hour before he reply. When he replied, I'm already sleep that time. he said" di ako pwede nagun, uwi kami Pampanga". So what I did is to sleep the whole day, I absent for that day because I'm expecting that we will celebrate our 5th mounth aniversary. But I guess, he for got that it's our aniversary.

I feel bad, sad and lonely that day. So what I did on the nextday I send a message again I told him that I want to see him, and he replied. "antok ako at pagod po ako dami ko pa gagawin sa house. Pasensya na bawi ako nextime".

I love him so much, but i don't know if his the right person for me. I feel bad, because he didn't give pay attention for me, and most of the time he always forget me. But I love him so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment